Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of LangZone, which incorporate by reference the Terms and Conditions of Website Use and which are subject to any Additional Online Terms and Conditions (if any) (together, the “Online Terms”), apply to the sale of any LangZone classes. By ordering an Online Class, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by the Online Terms.
Online Classes Provider
- The Online Classes are provided by LangZone Mariola Okhotnikova (hereinafter referred to as “LangZone”, “we” or “us”), a company incorporated in Poland with REGON 385989656, NIP 6272507615, registered at the following address: ul. Reduta 38/9, 31-421 Kraków, Poland. Site: polishnative.pl is operated by LangZone Mariola Okhotnikova.
- We will provide the Online Classes using reasonable care and skill.
- Capitalised terms used herein (and not otherwise defined) have the following meanings:
- “Additional Online Terms and Conditions” means any additional terms and conditions relating to an Online Course
- “Class Fee” means the fee payable for an Online Class but excludes any delivery charges payable in relation to the delivery of Course Materials, if applicable, and any import duties, taxes and customs clearances which may be payable;
- “Course Materials” means the materials provided by LangZone in the course of the delivery of any Online Course, which may be Online Study Materials;
- “Website” means polishnative.pl or any other domain operated by LangZone and
- “you” means the individual purchasing the Online Class.
- The use of singular words herein also include the plural.
- Capitalised terms used herein (and not otherwise defined) have the following meanings:
Purchasing and Confirmation
- In order to purchase an Online Class you must provide the required information and pay the amount specified.You must ensure that all information provided is complete and accurate.
- When you place an order for an Online Class, you are offering to purchase that Online Class on the Online Terms.
- A legally binding agreement shall only come into existence once:
- LangZone has accepted your offer to purchase an Online Class by sending you an order
- LangZone has received from you (or on your behalf) the entire Class Fee in cleared funds.
- LangZone has accepted your offer to purchase an Online Class by sending you an order confirmation email;
- The Online Terms, together with your purchase offer and the order confirmation email, constitute the entire agreement between us (the “Contract”) and supersedes and replaces any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement of any nature whatsoever made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of the Online Terms.You acknowledge that you have not relied on any understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement made or given by us or on our behalf, which is not set out in the Contract.
- You must check the details on the order confirmation email when you receive it. If there are any errors please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- Where your order one or multiple Online Classes in one order, you acknowledge that you have to use
them within the following time frame (excluding a day of purchase):
- 2 weeks when ordered 1-2 Online Class
- 5 weeks when ordered 3-6 Online Classes
- 2 months when ordered 7-10 Online Classes
- 6 months when ordered 11 or more Online Classes
- By purchasing at the website, you confirm that you have contacted LangZone to discuss your time preference for scheduling the classes. If you haven’t done that, you proceed with the purchase of Online Classes at your own risk and LangZone will not be held responsible for inability to fit your individual schedule.
- The Fee for any Online Class at any given time and any additional delivery charges payable in relation to the delivery of Course Materials, if applicable, will be displayed on the Website and/or will be notified to you by a LangZone customer services representative.
- All amounts are payable in Polish Zloty. The prices quotedare final for customer, including all taxes and fees from LangZone side. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment shall be borne by you, and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to LangZone.
- Unless otherwise specified in respect of a particular Online Classes, the Course Fee is payable with a one-off lump-sum payment, payable with your purchase offer.
- The Course Fee is paid by all possible methods allowed by PayU gateway, which include but not limited to bank cards (Visa, MasterCard etc), BLIK, Bank Transfer etc.
Cancellation and Deferral
- You have the right, without the need to give a reason, to cancel your purchase of Online Class or any package of Online Classes within two working days after the day of purchase, provided no Class of the package has been conducted or scheduled.
- You may cancel any Online Class at any time prior to its scheduled date. If you cancel an Online Class less than 48 hours prior to its scheduled date, you will not be entitled to a refund of the Class Fee. You may cancel or defer your order by email, post or telephone using the contact details that are set out at the end of the Online Terms.
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and without the need to give a reason, to refuse to accept an offer to purchase one or more Online Classes, before the classes is scheduled. In such circumstances, no contract will arise and we will return any payment accompanying your purchase offer.
- LangZone may cancel any Online Class at any time prior to its scheduled date. If LangZone cancels an Online Class less than 24 hours prior to its scheduled date, you will be entitled to a refund of the Class Fee.
- LangZone will provide the Course Materials in accordance with the Online Class description, which is set out on the Website and/or in any relevant Brochure.
- LangZone expects you to take reasonable care to verify that the Online Class and Course Materials in question will meet your needs. LangZone does not make any commitment to you that you will obtain any particular result from your use of the Online Class or Course Materials or that you will obtain any particular qualification on completion of the Online Class (unless otherwise stated on the Website and/or in any relevant Brochure).
- LangZone does not make any representation, guarantee or commitment to you that the Online Class or Course Materials will be error free.
- LangdZone does not make any commitment that the Online Course or Course Materials will be compatible with or operate with your software or hardware.
- All representations, warranties and/or terms and/or commitments not expressly set out in the Online Terms (whether implied by law, conduct, statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible at law.
Limitation of liability
- When any circumstances of force majeure arise and prevent you from having a scheduled Online Class, you should inform us as soon as possible. Under reasonably serious circumstances we can agree to reschedule the Class with no expenses on your side.
- LangZone will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under the Online Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond LangZone’s reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- The Online Classes are for training purposes only. LangZone will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Online Classes or Course Materials for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to, the giving of advice by you to any third party.
- 9.1. LangZone will process the information it receives from you or otherwise holds about you in accordance with the Online Terms and General Data Protection Regulation.
- LangZone may update or amend the Online Terms from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements or to correct any errors without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the Website.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under the Online Terms to any third party unless agreed to by LangZone pursuant to Additional Online Terms and Conditions.
- No failure or delay by LangZone in exercising any right or remedy under the Online Terms shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect its ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by LangZone in writing.
- If any of the Online Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of the Online Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any notices required to be served on you by LangZone under the Online Terms will be deemed properly served if emailed or posted to the email address or address notified by you to LangZone, respectively. Any notices required to be served on LangZone by you will be deemed properly served if sent by email or post to the address set out in Clause 19.
- A notice sent by post is deemed to be given on the day it was posted as evidenced by the sender. A notice sent by email is deemed to be given on the day it was sent.
- The Contract between you and LangZone will be concluded in Polish only. If you wish to receive it in any other language, please contact us by addres set out in Clause 19.
- The Contract between you and LangZone is not intended to be for the benefit of any third party, and shall not be exercised by any other person.
- The Online Terms, and any other matters arising out of or in relation to the Online Terms, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with the Online Terms.
- We can be contacted by any of the means set out here.